Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tie-Dye Your Summer!!!


 I am SO EXCITED to announce my "Tie-Dye Your Summer" Tie-Dye fest!  Ever summer my family gets together and we BBQ, swim, and Tie-Dye for and entire week!  Last year we tie-dyed over 50 pieces.  This year we are bringing the party to blogland.  That's right....every day during the week of July 8th I will be posting tutorials, inspiration, and giveaways.

The ilovetocreate.com company, who Tulip Tie-Dye is a part of, sent me a giant box full of goodies to giveaway.  So mark your calendars and get ready for the most addicting craft out there!

What you need:
I gather white shirts all year long.  If I am at a store, I check the clearance racks and buy them when they are discounted.  We dye white skirts, white shorts, white sweatshirts, t-shirts, bags, anything you can think of.  So start stockpiling white clothes!

If you are out at a craft store, pick up some Tulip brand Tie-Dye.  The more colors the better.  You can use your 40% off coupon at Michaels or Joann's.  Walmart also carries Tulip tie-dye.

Soda Ash
This isn't a deal breaker, but we all think it makes the colors last longer.  It is sold in a box by the tie-dye supplies.



Amanda

2 comments:

  1. How fun!

    New followers from Meet & Greet

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the bags< whats next? cant wait to see New follower from meet and greet

    ReplyDelete