Monday, April 29, 2013

Throw Pillow Throw Down Begins Today!

 I am so excited for this week!  I have been working on lots of fun pillows and working with lots of fun people to get this throw down started!  This will not be a "Throw Down" in the sense that there are winners and looser, I hate to see people cry :)  Just fun tutorials every day.  "Who can't use a few more pillows around the house"....(said no husband ever!)

Here are today's three features - its all about fast & easy and sewing with kitchen linens: napkins, placemats, and towels!
 Napkin Pillow Tutorial
 Placemat Pillow



Amanda

1 comment:

  1. These pillows are gorgeous! I really like the pillows with the chickens and the owls! I'm pinning these!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/04/submarine-sunday-29.html

    ReplyDelete